TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR UOB ONLINE APPLICATION
1. In-Principal Approval ("IPA") status granted to UOB credit card and/or UOB CashPlus application submitted online is a
conditional approval. Such approval is subject to the applicant's complete information and supporting documents being
received and reviewed by the Bank.
2. IPA is only valid for 30 days from the date that IPA is granted during which the applicant must submit the complete
supporting documents to the Bank for review and processing.
3. The Bank will notify the applicant in writing of the Bank's final decision of the application.
4. For applicant who does not maintain any account with the Bank, such applicant is required to visit any of the Bank's
branches to change or update his/her personal details maintained in the Bank's record.
5. The Bank reserves the right to vary, add or delete any of these terms at any time without prior notice to the